There are a variety of services available to support your well-being, including:
- Operational stress injury clinics which take a family approach to support treatment and well-being.
- Operational Stress Injury Social Support (OSISS) provides a national peer support network for CAF members, Veterans and their families, close friends or caregivers.
- VAC Assistance Service is available 24/7 to family members of Veterans, including those who aren’t clients of VAC. Call 1-800-268-7708 (TDD/TYY: 1-800-567-5803) to talk to a mental health professional.
- Pastoral outreach programs are available to you for spiritual support if you are experiencing loss of a loved one.
- HOPE program is another resource where you can connect with families that have gone through a similar experience as your own.
- Veteran Family Program connects medically releasing and released Veterans and their families to community supports.